The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone know how to have tabs like this site?
I think i found a way to have tabs like there. ![]() I wouldnt mind sharing. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Set the forums to display order: 0 then create the tabs and hyperlink them to the forum(s) you want in tabs (i.e. forumdisplay.php?f=15)
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its a different way. Not just hyperlinking. Its like up in the header. With some html.
I will post it later on today. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm pretty sure it is that method. Don't display the forums then hyperlink them on tabs.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
so curioussssss ....
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its posted in the 3.8 Template Modifications section, you will see it
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
great!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|