The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello,
I launch in an hour! When i go and add a sig, it does not update on my older posts, it only gets shown on posts i make after i have uploaded sig. Any ideas? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, that is how it works. There is a query over on vb.com that you may run to have the signature put on your older posts.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can you link me?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't have the link. I'm sure you can do a search of "signature" in "title only" over there and find it.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
if you check under the maintence section there should be a setten where you can update certain inforamtion you can just update the sigs from there, does the same as teh query.
|
![]() |
|
|