The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||||
|
||||||
|
So I am trying to install forums again. I am having problems with the config.php file but can't remember what I did the first time.
Background here. Using Servage, I have a MYSQL setup, seperate FTP server, So I need to upload some files into the MYSQL first? I didnt think so but the error I am getting is as follows Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I havn't touched anything else. Any ideas? Im gonna assume its a noob problem lol. Thanks guys, much appreciated |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
So your SQL server isnt on the same server as your forum?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yea it is.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any help here?
I think Lynne solved my problem the first time thanks guys! |
![]() |
|
|