The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
When I go to upload an avatar from my computer I get this error, I took a screenshot of it to show you:
![]() Then it redirects to the page where I press save and then after pressing save, I get this message: ![]() Please can someone help, is this a bug? Or is this just something that's on my forum only?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
check customavatars folder permissions
make them 777 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
done, but I still get this error, the CHMOD permissions on customavatars folder is '755'. But I'm still getting this error.
![]() |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try disabling your modifications by placing this UNDER <?php in your includes/config.php file
PHP Code:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Done, it can't be any mods then. I'm still getting the same error after trying after adding the above into the config.php file:
![]() |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
CHMOD to '777' if "755" is not working .. i got the same problem .. just chmod to "777"
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why do i need to put it to 777? i mean its working fine atm :S i mean, there is nothing in that folder anyway, not sure why :-/ i though all avatars would be uploaded to that folder why arent they?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
An open_basedir error has to do with your server's configuration settings. You need to contact your host with the issue.
|
![]() |
|
|