The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm looking for a mod that shows how old a thread is. For example on the forum display screen it will show all the threads with "- 3 days old" "- 12 days old" to right of the thread link.
I can't seem to find it.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you done a search on "creation*" in "all mods" "titles only"? That should pull up a few mods to do this. If you want it to say -3 days old or -12 days old instead of the actual date, then I think you just need to modify the part of the code that spits out the date. Look up the date functions in the API (in the Quick Links dropdown).
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Lynne but I believe this is a mod. You can see what I'm talking about on the forum display of the Digital Point forums. All threads have a - 10 days old to the right of the thread link.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know it's a mod. I suggested the criteria to search for it.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Still couldn't find it. Attached is an example of what I'm looking for.
|
![]() |
|
|