The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there any mod available that will allow me to add a "Link" navbar menu item, and configure links that I want to add to the "Link" section?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You don't need a mod to add links to the navbar. Do a search on "navbar" in "articles" "titles only" and you should find an article on how to add a link to your navbar. Try a search on "dropdown" in the same area and you should find an article on how to add a dropdown menu to the navbar.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
What I meant to say was, I would like a link called "Link" in my navbar that when clicked, takes you to a list of web links that I can administer (add/remove) from within admincp.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ahhh, sorry. I don't know anything about a mod like that. Have you tried a search in "all mods" "titles only" for words like "link" or "navbar"?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes. I just haven't found anything.
|
![]() |
|
|