The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, I want to add the same table this other site has at the bottom of their portal:
http://www.acuarios-marinos.com It says ">> sitios amigos" and there are some small banners with links to other pages. I want to add that same ">> sitios amigos" bar. They told me they did it with the portal mod. I have vba CMPS portal mode, how do I do it? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have a look though here
http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96 I'm pretty sure what you are after will be in there somewhere. If you cannot find what you are after, use the blank module and I will help you to make something similar to what you have shown. PM if you make a reply to this thread and need my help. |
![]() |
|
|