Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Cris Carter Cris Carter is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default German Language Pack for vBulletin 3.8.4

Hi there,

I ve purchased vBulletin recently and I am curios if theres a german language pack, because my community ist multi-language.

I ve searched for Language Pack, but I havent found any for 3.8.4.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2009, 05:20 PM
Lynne's Avatar
Lynne Lynne is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: California/Idaho
Posts: 41,180
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

Language packs are available for download here - vBulletin 3 Language Packs
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.