The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is their an article system available for vbulletin?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Don't know that. But i do know we got a very usefull search in the top of each page.
Might sound weird, but why not give that a try? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=211638" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=211638</a>
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tried many times! Hence the post!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
So you searched "Article*", "All Mods", "Title Only" and didn't find any?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
That will work even without the *
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah, nothing specifically what I wanted!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmmm, well there are article systems. If those aren't what you wanted, then you need to be more specific in what you want.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah, which is why I asked in this thread and managed to get what I wanted!
|
![]() |
|
|