The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
anyone know how to have the links like the in the image I have attached?
Mark, |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It does this by default in the vBulletin version 3.8 that I have - perhaps you have a modified template?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you mean the slash separator in place of a ">" separator?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
no I mean the page info that I have circled, as when a member makes a post they either have to close the window or press their backspace key to return to the original thread. I would like to have it so they can click the desired forum they were last on at the top of page
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
That is a default feature in vBulletin, and unless you are using a style that specifically removes it, it will be there.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a double navbar would this be the reason it doesnt show it?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
The breadcrumb part of your template will likely be missing.
|
![]() |
|
|