The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
vMoods aka Mood Manager Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
vMoods by Luqman Amjad
http://twitter.com/luqmanamjad Credits - - - - - - - - - - - Shelley - Mood Pack - **link removed - site is gone** - Paul - https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/member.php?u=58527 (updated_at date idea) I've renamed version number from 2.0.x to 3.8.000x While not developed on 3.7.x it might work, so give it a try and report back. please check out README.html for version history and instructions ONLINE README.html - - - - - - - - - - http://luqmanamjad.com/downloads/vmoods/ Demo (outdated style used in this demo) - - - - - - - - - - Shelley Mood Pack ![]() Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Благодарность от: | ||
| mohammadxxx | ||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you for updating this!! Trying it out right now.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sweet thanks a lot!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice! Thanks for the upgrade!
[high]* JacquiiDesigns Installs and nominates for MOTM ![]() [/high] Jacquii. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
After installing I see no options for auto edits. In the admincp > vbulletin options > vmoods by luqmanamjad - all I have are 3 settings - active - dropdown menu - vmood images to preload.
Am I missing something, somewhere? |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Uploaded it, can't get it to work.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I upgraded, but now the moods are missing from the navbar and postbit. I've managed to add $vmoods_postbit, but it only shows the text.
For the navbar I tried adding $vmoods_form and nothing shows up, but if I just add $vmoods all that shows up is "Array". |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
A fantastic update. Thanks
also thanks to Shelley for making a wonderful mood pack. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
sorry guys included the wrong xml file, please upload the new product xml file (remember to tick set "Allow Overwrite" to yes)
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Off to nominate! |
![]() |
|
|