The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just installed the banner ad mod, and and placed it under the navigation bar. Right now, there is a big gap between the navigation bar and the ad itself. How can I remove this gap?
I noticed the inbetween space for all the blocks are fairly large, how can I make them closer to each other? ![]()
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You should post for assistance in the modification thread, unfortunately without looking at said hack, its not easy to see how the space is being added, but a possible quick check on your part is to view the plugin and product for said hack and see if it has a < br /> tag in it or has placed one in a template the hack installed.
|
![]() |
|
|