The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I remember seeing this in this forum, but now i tried searching for 2hours, until now I can't seem to find it.
I need some way to change UserID Number of a user with another user, just like switching ID and switching posts. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There was a mod for this, but it was flawed and so it is in the graveyard (I think).
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Then are there anything like this which works perfectly? :S
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not that I know of, no. I would not suggest doing this either. Why would you want to? I've said before, and still believe, that no one pays attention to userid's anyway, so why bother with changing them?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
No, and its a very bad idea. There is no reason to ever change userids.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ah ok thanks for the help though, now that thats been said, you can lock this thread, i dont need it anymore. lol
|
![]() |
|
|