The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
When I change my human verification options I can only select to use a question and answer or reCaptcha.
Is it possible to use both at the same time on the registration page? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, use vB's built-in reCaptcha and this modification for the Q&A. Works like a charm.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i don't really see the point of this, using reCAPTCHA will keep your forum free of spam bots.. it will just make the registration process longer..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() I wish it did, I get new spambots every day! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah I get them as well daily its quite annoying
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I use reCaptcha and Cybernetec's Advanced Registration.
|
![]() |
|
|