The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where do you download blog 2.0.2 at. Link?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The vbulletin blog? It's available in the members area over on vbulletin.com. It isn't free - you need to pay for it.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see that...I cant seem to just be able to buy just the blog. You have to enter a vbulletin liscense to go to the next page. On the next page you can check the box for the blog. Then i unchecked my liscense purchase, which I allreay have and it kicks you back out. Cant you just buy the blog by itself.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You need to add the blog to an existing license - it gets associated with a particular site you own.
If you have further questions about it, you should put in a support ticket to vb.com |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Ok I finally got it...but now when my members try to post a blog they get the database error page. I just installed it just like it said. Have I not done something to make it work? |
![]() |
|
|