Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Wizardjv Wizardjv is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 111
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Excluding a forum from a plugin

Ok so I have a plugin that I like and it works well, but I want it to exclude a certain forum.

The hook location is postbit_display_complete

I have tried various if statements, but none of them seem to work. Does anyone know how I can achieve this? I would appreciate any help
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Lynne's Avatar
Lynne Lynne is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: California/Idaho
Posts: 41,180
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

Use something like this at that hook location:
PHP Code:
if ($this->forum['forumid'] == 'x')
{
whatever
} 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.