The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Something like "Are you a spam bot" and the mandatory answer to register would be "no"? (assuming a bot wouldn't answer questions)
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Search NoSpam! in all Mods, titles only.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ty!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can do this without installing a modification (for those who like to keep as few installed as possible)
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Correct Blue..I've never had a problem...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
If your looking to stop spam:
See this How To article: Reduce Spam on your vBulletin Forum The metyhod works and works VERY well. I use it on my forums and have cut spam down to nearly zero. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I've had 0 spam for several months now |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|