The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Dynamic Navbarlinks Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Idea by Ragtek
I only added support for dhtml menu and side selection. What does it do: Over your vBulletin Optionen you can create links for the navbar (single or dhtml) without changing any template (you can not use phrases). Installation: 1st upload the php - then simply import the product. After import 3 new links were created (the example from image no.2). Requirements: A "good" navbar Template with the following 3 template_hooks:
Changlog: v1.3 Added a Bit for Phrases set. This will allow you to enter phrases instead of text. Download Now
Screenshots
Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
A short description for the installed example:
Code:
1|0|0|1|test.php|Test 1|1|0 2|1|0|1||TEST 2|1|0 3|0|2|2|aaa.php|AAA|1|0 4|0|2|3|bbb.php|BBB|1|0 5|0|2|4||SUB TEST|1|0 6|0|2|5|ccc.php|CCC|1|0 7|1|0|1||TEST 3|0|0 8|0|7|2|zzz.php|ZZZ|0|0 Code:
1|0|0|1|test.php|Test 1|1|0 Code:
2|1|0|1||TEST 2|1|0 Code:
3|0|2|2|aaa.php|AAA|1|0 4|0|2|3|bbb.php|BBB|1|0 Code:
5|0|2|4||SUB TEST|1|0 Code:
6|0|2|5|ccc.php|CCC|1|0 Code:
7|1|0|1||TEST 3|0|0 8|0|7|2|zzz.php|ZZZ|0|0 Also submenus (any kind) must on the correct side - otherwiseit will not shown. Here is an example for phrases: old code: Code:
8|0|7|2|zzz.php|ZZZ|0|0 Code:
8|0|7|2|zzz.php|dyn_zzz|0|1 varname: dyn_zzz text: ZZZ |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow this is a great idea ... editing the navbar template is always a hassle, especially when upgrading. Such a feature should be standard in vBulletin.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for this--I actually just started working on a navbar manually. I was going to add drop downs but then I spotted this mod so now I actually may have a bit more free time today thanks to this!!
Thanks! - Should make a PITA job a little easier.. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good work
Installed |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
thank you
will try |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is brilliant, thank you. I used to use something very similar back for phpNuke, and missed the ease of administration of it.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm using vbAdvanced Links 3.2 and vBulletin 3.8.3.
This mod conflicts with the Links Directory mod from VBAdvanced. When using this mod and clicking the View Link Details of a link...it breaks the Links mod...displaying no link details. Disabling this mods plugin...fixes the issue. Sorry...clicks Uninstalled. |
![]() |
|
|