The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Basically I am wanting to know if a mod exist that allows a member to only post 1 thread say per 7 days in a particular part of the forum, but allows them to post as many threads/posts they want to in other parts.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try a search on "usergroup*" in "all mods" "titles only"
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
It unfortunately didnt return anything useful for me.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Really? I did that exact search and got this - Throttle Posts/Threads (restrict number of posts/threads by usergroup/forum by time) Is that not what you want?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well that definitely sounds like it might work for me. I will definitely check it out, and unfortunately I didn't see it when I looked.
|
![]() |
|
|