The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello guys.
I want to build under a subdomain a new website with database who access can only have my vip members from vbulletin. I want to use it like a ftp but i want to have more style than a default ftp website. If i say i want to use it like ftp i mean if i upload a product then the product must be viewable automatic with the zip name like in a default ftp website, without to create something new like new topic in this website-ftp... I want only to upload the stuff in selcted folders in the server and then automatic must be viewable in the website. In this website i want that the users can loggin and logout. I dont want to use addons for vbulletin beacuse i dont speak for vbulletin board. Is there any software about to do that ?Can any body help me about? |
![]() |
|
|