The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
<font color="black">how do I hack these 2 numbers ??</font>
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
What do you want to do exactly? Switch them around? Remove them? Remove one of them?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
<font color="black">I want to increase or decrease the numbers ....</font>
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
i think this can't be done becaus this is a simple count of users who visit this post or who post in this thread
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
You could modify the threadbit template to increase those counts. See this article - Perform simple calculations inside templates!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now that I think about it, those numbers are already formatted and so you can't really do a template condition to increase them. You'll need to write a plugin that increases (or decreases) the number just prior to it being spit out - maybe forumbit_display?
It's very hard to give specifics on how to do something when you are being so general about what you want. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Search for it up top on right maybe fake board statistics or something similar.S-MAN |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is what I assumed... The only thing is, why edit the reply count? People are going to notice that there are only 2 replies, not 20...
The views I could see being changed and no one noticing. |
![]() |
|
|