The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's not vB4. Look at the vB copyright.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
hımmm, thanks sir.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Due to that site, I bet someone's released a copy of the vBulletin 4 style as a 3.8 style. But yeah, it's version 3.8.2 with the style and images of vBulletin 4, not a live version of vBulletin 4.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
But where do images vB4 style come from?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
ability, he did it.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like what they have done with the TABS, anyone have an idea on how todo that ?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
to ask him the best.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
There were images posted in a blog on vb.com. I'm guessing he just made them to look like the ones he saw there.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see thanks.
|
![]() |
|
|