Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-20-2009, 01:33 AM
Hammer107 Hammer107 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Admin Password Seems to be Gone

MY admin password is not working. I cannot log into the site or to my Admin section. I tried sending myself a reset password but did not work. Any thoughts on how I can find out what my password is....OR change it to something in say phpMYAdmin or something like that?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.