The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have seen a few forums where there is a link to a users gallery in the postbit but I have been unable to figure out the code to add to make it happen. I actually saw one that said 'Gallery: 14 Pictures' which would be great because a lot of users do not even use the gallery so if there are no pictures then they would not have to waste a click on it.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well it depends on what gallery add-on you're using. PhotoPlog Pro automatically adds it.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am just using the built in one on vB 3.8
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
So you are using the albums. Have you done a search on "album*" in "all mods" "titles only" ?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you, I did do some searching but for some reason never tried 'album' Doh! Thank you again for your help.
|
![]() |
|
|