Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:05 AM
MTGDarkness MTGDarkness is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 270
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Style selection based on user permission?

Basically, I want my guests (and spiders/crawlers/etc.) to only have access to the style I have as the forum default because I don't want to SEO-ize the one I have up exclusively for some people who +++++ed about it disappearing. How can I achieve this?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.