The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Simple htaccess by kennydies [global user and pass mode]
edit your global.php and ABOVE // ###################### Start init ####################### add this code: Code:
// Simple htaccess by kennydies [global user and pass mode] (made on 28-5-2001)
if ( !isset( $PHP_AUTH_USER ) ) {
header('WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Htaccess login system"');
header('HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized');
echo "Sorry, we don't allow gayness on our board\n";
exit;
} else if ( isset( $PHP_AUTH_USER ) ) {
if ( $PHP_AUTH_USER != "mofo" or $PHP_AUTH_PW != "spankme" ) { // username and pass required
header('WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Htaccess login system"');
header('HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized');
echo "Sorry, we don't allow gayness on our board\n";
exit;
}
}
// Simple htaccess by kennydies [global user and pass mode] (made on 28-5-2001)
Why did I make this code when you can just use a simple .htaccess file? Cuzz my board was on a server that doesn't support .htaccess and with this code, htaccess does work. later today I will post the code so username/password are the same as the login on your vbb (i'm at work now and the code is on my home pc) ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
pls do not release this hack in public
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
grrr...
![]() okay, I won't publish that other htaccess hack. I know how boards like to distinguish themselfs with these sort of hacks. Not a real big deal for me so. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thnx
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Why DEMOLiTiON, it is not fair
I liked this hack very much and I was very excited when "G0D" said that he was going to send the rest of the code today!! So please withdraw your objection or tell me how to do it
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
If DEMOLiTiON don't want me to make this hack public...I won't. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well...
I am very disapointed, but in the end of the day it is your work Thank you for your reply |
![]() |
|
|