The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does anyone know of a good radio mod for vB that I can just pick the songs? Because I found one radio/tv mod but it's not what we're looking for.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=167567" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=167567</a>
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's the one I was talking about that I don't want : /
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
so in essence you dont want a radio you want a music player to play songs you've chosen?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=129641" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=129641</a>
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm looking for a radio that you can DJ in real time so that when I choose a song, it plays and everyone can hear it. We had something in the past, but it was a pain because everyone had to download something and play it through iTunes or Windows Media Player. And thank you Veccy for that, I'll take a look at it.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
unfortunately i have yet to see a mod like this...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|