The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I found a couple old threads about this, but nothing recent. I want to put a link at the bottom of the page that allows a member to click it to return to the top of the page. Instructions on how to which template to change and what to add.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's already there. Look in the bottom next to Contact Us... Archives.... Top.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow I didnt even see that..ok is there any way to move it up so its right under the last post or last thread, right next to the Page 1 of 6 for instance.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's just a link. Steal the code from the template (footer template maybe?) and then place it where you want it.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea im not sure I would select the right code to move the link. Can post the code I would need to move exactly. 3.8.2
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you try searching in the footer template for the word "top"? It comes right up if you do that.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will do that...
|
![]() |
|
|