The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is it possible to lock certain parts of the site to a certain IP?
Like the Admincp folder/section of the site could be locked to only allow access from the following IP's? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's possible, but why not set up a .htpassword instead? And only give it to the users that you wish to access the admin folder.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have that, but passwords can be leaked. IP's not so much.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Um... correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you change your IP address to whatever you want? I have a friend that works for a cable company and I'm pretty sure he can.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
The short answer is no you can't....
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok i don't want to say this but i well i made a php file that get all ur forum user hashes but i don't think vbulletin.org like me to post it on there site, is no good buc the thing i make for vb is illegal and i want to be a coder so bad on here but i dont think i well ever be ,
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
What are you trying to say?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
well if u have a ftp access to any forum u can get all ur user password !!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you have ftp access then you can also take down the whole site... so I guess that's pretty much useless no?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
why take it down if u can have it,
|
![]() |
|
|