The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I get about 6 of this errors a day and wondering if anyone knows what is going on.
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) /home/tradlcom/public_html/vb/includes/class_core.php on line 311 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
From the look of the error, it's most likely a server side issue. Send a support ticket to your webhost.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have sent and they say that they reset it. Is there a hosting company that I should use for the vbullet sites.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any host that supports MySQL and PHP.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
even if I am runnin gvbtube thats all I need to have on the server
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks going to try and find out if they can fix it now
|
![]() |
|
|