The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi guyz, I've a problem, When I setup my new Rank Images for different groups, its worked well, but now there is a problem, the old Rank Text is still there and I want to remove that because the Image Rank got its place. Below is the screenshot for you to easy understand.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am also wondering how to remove that?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
1) First go to admincp/Usergroups/Usergroup Manager edit each group remove titles from the ones that have it
2) Then admincp/Maintenance/General update tools/Update User Titles and Ranks This will give all groups default titles |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
true^^ and you could also edit your postbit template and find and remove this small code:
Code:
<if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont">$post[usertitle]</div></if> |
![]() |
|
|