The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there anyway I can take away the power to delete posts by usergroups like global moderators? I know I could just individually assign moderators to each forum but that's a hassle. I've looked in the ACP but can't find anywhere to edit the moderation permissions like you can with administrator permissions.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Admincp->Usergroup Manager->Edit Super Moderators ?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is nothing in there to edit the powers they have (by this I mean the power to lock, sticky, delete, move, etc.). The only thing I can do is give them all those powers or none. I was looking for a way to only give them certain powers like you can do when you individually assign a moderator to a forum.
|
![]() |
|
|