The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I placed the following in my httpd.conf file so that a user who doesn't specify the forum directory is redirected to the forum:
Alias /index.php /home/rf1/public_html/forums/ However now once I go to the forum all my URLs have "index.php" in the path: <domain>/index.php/calendar.php How can I make it so the URLs look normal like this: <domain>/forums/calendar.php Hope someone can help with this. Thanks, |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
actually your first alias check for "/index.php", but when you're in the forumhome, without being redirected, you are in "/" only... so you need to make the filter for the "/" first...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. Can you please explain a bit more.
Thank you. Richard |
![]() |
|
|