The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have several different usergroups on my site that are above normal members but not staff. I would like for them to be able to select some other skins that are being worked on to input their opinion. How would I go about doing this?
Also, I'm using "3.8.1 Patch Level 1". |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any chance of getting help with this?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry but I don't know of any mods or way of doing this.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
Thanks for the reply anyways.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I installed a hack on my board for this, I could upload it here, but I can't for the life of me find the original modification.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyway you could PM it to me or something?
|
![]() |
|
|