The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
![]() i want to change how? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Read this thread about the same thing - https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=194432
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
![]() i am talking about the box not a icon display 7 AND 5 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
So the Post Icon box is too wide? It's best to explain things verbally also cuz I can't tell from your images.
I believe that width is set by Style Manager > select style from list > StyleVars > Form Width (pixels) |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
and then ?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
in Lynne's defense, i can't figure out what you are asking either. please ask your question using words as opposed to images.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
And then change the Form Width? Decrease it if you want it less wide - increase it to make it wider. I'm not sure what sort of answer you are expecting here.
|
![]() |
|
|