The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi
I need to create a elearning site with only one user login with my vbulletin and elearning sites. I see moodle site and looks good but a can?t find bridge integration between them. What elearning cms can I use with vbulletin? Sory 4 my english plis!. ![]() Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jfusion.org I think offers a universal integration between software. However I can only find a way of using the Joomla integration while I think Moodle and vBulletin is possible using their software a post on the jFusion forums wouldn't go a miss.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to do it directly?
Thank You Cono |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm interested in moodle as well so would appreciate any information on the integration with vb.
|
![]() |
|
|