Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Flowsion Flowsion is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 31
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Embedding this PHP.

Hey guys. I need some help with embedding this PHP Code.

I want to have a frame or a box with a random quote (specifically this php script). How would I put this into the forumhome?

Here's the script: www.flowsion.net/forum/quotes/index.php
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Marco van Herwaarden Marco van Herwaarden is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 25,415
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

See: Including External Files


PS Please update your license with your current URL to avoid problems with our piracy department.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Flowsion Flowsion is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 31
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default

I've tried that and it didn't work. :/.

Whoops, okay, lol.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.