The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Where do you get it? Does it work with 8.3.1? I went to the vbplaza.com. I signed up. I haven't gotten permissions to post and ask questions. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I can't even find out how much it costs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="http://www.vbplaza.com" target="_blank">www.vbplaza.com</a>
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I went there. Thank you.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You will need to ask at the site in question.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you. I did try. I guess the admin has been MIA over there. At least that is my understanding. I just wasn't sure if anyone here could answer those questions since I'm sure someone has to have bought the addon. I will try again later to the vbPlaza.com site. Hopefully I will have access. Thank you again.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
The product is good, but the support is terrible. You know how one man shows work.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
But how do you get the product? I still haven't gotten permissions to post on vbplaza.com. Is that where you get it? It says it's the testing site. Nothing is clear about it.
|
![]() |
|
|