The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wanted to make the data from one completely different vbulletin forum on a different domain show up on another domain, so I copied the config.php over to the other one and everything works except it won't let me stay logged in because of the cookie... I guess the different domains are telling it that I should be on one domain but not the other and not letting me login. Does anyone know a workaround for this?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
As cookies shoouldn't be shared across domains, you can read this post, but its not suggested or supported.
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=70113 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its using the same DB, as there is no setting for cookie path in config.php, he will not be able to set two different cookie settings.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks snakes, that link really hit the target
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Like i said, that don't guarantee anything and might not be suggestible to use even.
But you are welcome. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Another solution is to create cookies for the user on login to the other domain using images.
|
![]() |
|
|