The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can I turn this on? I know it's possible, but for some reason, my users claim to not be able to do it.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i think, it is enabled in vBulletin 3.8.x (im not sure)
user need to double click on the blank space right to their thread name (at show forum display page) to edit/ rename |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thread Tools > Edit Thread
Do they see that option? It is also an Admin CP option (the one about the time limit). |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
vboptions > message posting and editing > time limit for editing thread titles - do you have that set high enough so they can edit them?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
& i think the thread owner wants it for general user |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Thread Tools is an option only for Admin/Mods. But editing the title of the thread is an option for users when they go to Advanced Edit and if they are within the time limit set in that option.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I set it really high and they still can't rename their threads...
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
They also need to have priveleges to edit posts, I believe.
|
![]() |
|
|