The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How and where do I go to organize my "Post Icons"... I have them out of order and would like to make them more organized and all...
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Post Icon Manager > View > then change the number next to the [Delete] to tell the order you want them in.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
They all have a 1, beside them... So I'm guessing change all there numbers like 1, then 2, then 3, etc.???
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, try putting them in the order you want. I always go 10, 20, 30, etc in case I want to put something in between 10 and 20.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great..... Thanks for the info and I appreciate all you do Lynne
|
![]() |
|
|