The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
On my forum, I don't want the 3.8 style profiles. How would I make it so the profiles will look exactly like that of 3.6. Exactly like the profiles here.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would also like to know
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
You'll have to change your templates back to the old styles. You should be able to download previous versions from the vBulletin.com Member's Area. Install an old version default board temporarily, and find the MEMBERINFO template. Then just put copy that old MEMBERINFO template over to your existing board's. Bada-bing bada-boom you have the old look. You can then remove your temp vB install.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think the template will work directly transplanted, there may be some things you have to change.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hmmm... yeah I tried what TigerC10 said and it looks funky. Does anybody know another solution?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you looked in the Template Modifications areas? Someone may have already replicated the look.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, someone did. I remember him posting for help with one part of it.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I looked and all I was able to find was a template modification to make the profiles look cleaner, but not to give it to the old legacy look.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's there. Search "profile*" in "all mods" "titles only"
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks Lynne. I found it. It was in the 3.7 section, while I was only looking in the 3.8.
|
![]() |
|
|