The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have these little post icons on this website i talk on and I'd like them to be on my website as well. Any ideas of how'de I'd be able to make this happen. Same with smiles as well.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
All images you'd like to have can be saved, and uploaded from your computer through your FTP in to the correct files, such as /forums/images/smilies.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok thanks so all I have to do is save them and all to my comp and upload them in the correct place
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You may want to ask permission if you are getting them from a site and they were custom made for that site.
|
![]() |
|
|