The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Social Group Statistics in Whats Going On Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Social Group Statistics in Whats Going On As the title suggests this modification will add Social Group statistics to the Whats Going On section of your forum homepage. Just in case you want to see it in action before committing to install I have attached a screenshot of the WGO. Installation Installation of this modification does not require any template edits etc and only requires the installation of a standard product XML file. To install this modification follow these steps:
Other Information
Related Modifications This is the third modification in my "Why wasn't this stuff in the default social group system" series. For the others, see these pages: Quote Functionality in Social Discussions Social Group Discussions Like Postbit Legacy And finally... You know the deal by now, if you use the mod please mark it as installed and vote for it. If for some crazy reason you reckon this mini mod is worth it then nominate it for mod of the month. Download Now
Screenshots
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
great idea!!
I would think it could help get more use out of the social groups
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess this only works for 3.8 and up right?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Correct
Also, I have just spotted a minor bug in that the template was not cached - this has now been fixed and the update uploaded. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like just what I'd like. I didn't want a whole list of the social groups on the front page, but I do like the idea of a little blurb with statistics. Thank you!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great mod, works perfect.
Thanks! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its simple, its perfect.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Social groups seem to be one of VB's best kept secrets. Your mod will surely help draw some attention. Nice job.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank You
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|