The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am hoping to list my site for sale in the coming weeks. I believe my license expires around May. I am wondering if there is anything i have to do in the way of transferring my license or if i just sell the site? Any info would be appreciated...
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
is it a leased license or owned one?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I own it. Paid $180 or something like that....
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You have to open a ticket at vbulletin.com seeking approval first
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
you can transfer the license then to another person while selling your site!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok thanks for the direction
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
See the License Agreement:
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please contact support in a ticket and they will provide you with the instructions on transfering your license to a new owner.
|
![]() |
|
|