The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm having a problem with some html.....
Here is what I'm trying to do: I would like to create a link under each users name that has the 'wishlist' filed out in their profile. Everything is working perfectly except the actual link itself. Here is the code: if condition="$post[field8]"> <a href="$post[field8]"><b>$post[username] WishList</b></a> </if> Click this link to see what is happening...... http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/t...e-conduct.html In MrCoupon's Wishlist shows up But the link is wierd, it's "http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/www.weusecoupons.com" But the only thing typed into the field in my profile is "http://www.weusecoupons.com/" Thoughts??? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I suggest double checking whats typed into your profile field and that you indeed have http://www.weusecoupons.com it looks like you only have www.weusecoupons.com
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
AWESOME!!! That fixed it!!
|
![]() |
|
|