The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Like if I want a certain topic or forum to be noticed more than the others? Is there anyway I could do this? All help would be greatly appreciated.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sticky the thread.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've done this. Still, it would grab more attention if certain things were in a different color or something, you know?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=201293" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=201293</a>
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you. I'm looking at it now.
![]() --------------- Added [DATE]1232495247[/DATE] at [TIME]1232495247[/TIME] --------------- That definitely worked. Now to possibly bug you a little more, lol. Is there anyway to make the description of a forum/category a certain color? Such as lets say I have private forums, and I want to keep certain people reminded to definitely check in certain forums everyday. Therefore, I would like the description to be in some wild color that will attract attention for them. If this is not possible, that's okay as well. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I honestly think you are pushing for those forums. If the person is that interested in that forum they can subscribe to it.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|