The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok the title didn't make much sense but I thought there is a way to tell how many members uses the themes? I'd like to get rid of some themes/styles but I'd like to check just how much they are being used, without needing to ask in the forums. Is there a way? Many thanks!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
ACP > Users > Search for user > Put in username > There is a box that says what style they use.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the reply and help but it would take me years going through the hundreds of members profiles lol I hoped there was an easier way, like an addition to the statistics or something.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry to bump but I'm still curious?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|