The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm going to make a series of videos explaining on how to upload and install vBulletin on your site. What do you think of the first video?
The player acts funny in HD mode. What works for me is to drag the playhead ahead just a smidge. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Brilliant
![]() What a great way to help the newbies
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i have a install vbulletin tut on youtube as well
![]() they are great ways to help newbies, i get lots of comments and messages on it. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is great Harmor- Caddyman... Coming from a complete tech knob-vb newbie.. this is very much needed. The only thing is I wish it came with an audio explanation as well and I hope your mic works soon
I wonder if Vbulletin ever plans on a devloping a video and audio tutorial as it would be much easier than sifting through a large online file or forum for help. THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! ![]() Gabby |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think anything technical that has tutorials should have video tuts, they are easy to make and real easy to follow!
i have the same identical video hosted on my site only in high-res (couldn't figure it out for youtube) same thing only clearer. I also made a "how-to" use the site vid for my members... |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Link to Step 2 is in the first post.
|
![]() |
|
|