The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've seen mods that allow an admin or mod to ban a user from a thread, but is there any way that the person starting a thread can prevent specific user-names from posting in their thread but still allow them to read the thread?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i think in the user groups u can allow register user group to ban from thread in the ban from thread mod i think not so sure
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think there is a ban from thread mod, but I'm not sure if it allows users to read it if they are banned from it. Do a search for "ban*" in "all mods" "titles only" and you should probably find the mod.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks, but nothing comes back from searching "ban"" all mods" "titles only". if you recall where you saw it, please let me know?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=183183&highlight=thread%2A" target="_blank">Ban Users From a Thread</a>
|
![]() |
|
|